Contact information for individual BHP communities can be found at the bottom of each property's page:
- Communities managed by Boulder Housing Partners.
- Communities under development by Boulder Housing Partners.
Additional contact information may be found on these pages:
- Housing Choice Program - Participant Information
- Housing Choice Program - For Homeowners and Participating Landlords
- Resident Services - Family and Adult Programming
- Resident Services - Seniors and People with Disabilities
- Maintenance Department
Boulder Housing Partners
4800 North Broadway, Boulder, CO 80304
Our main office is located on the northeast corner of Lee Hill and Broadway, across the street from the Boulder Shelter for the Homeless. We are the last stop on the SKIP bus line.Office Hours
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, remote services continue via phone and email
Mondays and Wednesdays, 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., by appointment only with COVID-19 safety guidelines in place
Waitlist and Lottery Hotline: 720-564-4627
Media Inquiries: 720-564-4606
For current resident grievances, please visit Resident Concerns and Grievances Guidelines.
Getting in Touch
We'd love ot hear from you and would be happy to pass your message along to a member of our team. Contact our main office at 720-564-4610, email@example.com or send us a message below.